The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment has always been a place rooted deeply in tradition while diligently progressing to best serve our Commonwealth and constituents. No facility better embodies this integration of history and progress than the Cooper House. Since its construction in 1865, the Cooper House has served in many capacities. The home has housed deans and research station directors, academic departments, and private residents.
Now, the Cooper House is poised to serve the next generation as the new college front door. The facility is currently being transformed to create a welcoming space to host our newest and prospective students, esteemed guests, and dedicated partners. We also plan for this space to be a home for alumni to return to for many years to come.
Join us in supporting this important project by making a gift to the Cooper House Gift Fund, or any other area of our college that you are passionate about. Every gift no matter the size or designation helps us as we continuously work to meet our mission of supporting research, education, and extension.